2011年5月29日日曜日

My other classes

My other class is "Cultural anthoropology". It is generally study we compare world various racial society, economy, politics, religion, and to inspect. How ever, it is study to be for a critical mind how understand different "others" in the root if we more easily say. It is study leading to a basic question "what is with the human being" while being going to explain the difference of "others". When I first heard to them, I thougt it is very difficult. But it is very interesting for me. The teacher speaks about "ONE PIECE" which is serial comics. This comics' story about pirates' voyage. They have complete trusts in their companions. The teacher teaches us this study related to "ONE PIECE".
(120 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi. I'm teaching assistant Kiyoshi.
    I didn't take "Cultural anthoropology when i was university student.
    If you think this class related one piece too, I shold took it then.

    bye

    返信削除