I met my boyfriend for the first time at the next day of the entrance ceremony last year. He was inviting to join a circle so I thought he was an upperclassman. But he is a freshman as same as I. A few days later, the picnic for freshman held at the amusement park. We acted as a group of the circle. I acted with him and other friends. We took a lot of roller coasters. I enjoyed it very much. When we came back from the amusement park, we went to a bowling alley. But I didn't have the way of movement, so I rode the back seat of his bicycle. He was very interesting and kind. We became to contact each other from the day. One day, we went for a drive together. He drove a car and I sit the seat next to the driver. He was thinking about how to declare his love for me, but I urged him to do it. And I began to associate with him. Looking back now, I was sorry to do that for him. However, we are living the happy life now. I enjoy staying with him on at any time.
(201 words)
I knew that how you and your boyfriend met. I'm happy to see this article.
返信削除